Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money to finish my last semester
My name is Blerta and I am an architecture graduate student. I am in the second year of my studies, and my study scholarship is over. I study in Politecnico di Milano, in Architectural Design. I study in Italy, but I am from Kosovo. I came to Italy 2 years ago after I won a Merit-based scholarship, which lasted 2 years. It covered my dormitory and food expenses. I was not able to finish my thesis during this time, so I came back home in summer (July) to work on thesis from home. 
I am in a stressful financial situation right now, because I still need money to finish the degree, and my parents can’t afford for my ticket to go back to Italy and pay for these further expenses. Their salary is very low, and barely enough to cover the food and bills for the family. I will need money to go back to school in the period of September-December 2018, my friends will host me but I will need to pay for food, apply for stay permit, and pay the graduation fee. I will need around 900 euros from September until December 2018.

These would be the minimum requirements for my expenses, and I really have nowhere else to turn to, so please help me in this one last step to my degree! It would mean the world to me! Thank you everyone for reading my story.