Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In bad shape with money
Sad 
I can’t believe I’ve allowed myself to get to this point to be honest. But here I am hoping someone somewhere out there can do something anything at all. Here’s a bit of my story
In need of some help getting over a rough patch right now.. I am currently unemployed, married to a spouse with congestive heart failure and have a car that costs an arm and leg to keep on the road...things have hit a very rough patch right now seeing as I myself had my first heart attack at age 34 back on July 1. I am struggling to find work currently but hope that changes soon. Our car is a piece of poo and our house (a single wide trailer that we reside in with her partially disabled mother) is falling apart around us at an alarming rate. I absolutely hate that I’ve gotten to this point but I am desperately looking for some assistance to get over this hurdle for a few weeks maybe. Please message me soon if able to assist. To be totally honest, I just need help starting over. A new car. A new trailer. Something. I know the money involved in something like that but every dime would help, at least to get to s by temporarily. I use Venmo for the most part and my Venmo name is @kyle-svensson
Hmmmm