Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Much needed help until I receive help..
Sad 
My partner and I are struggling massively. We ended up leaving our jobs earlier this year due to me collapsing and ending up in hospital several times, one of which time I was bleeding out and needed urgent care. I got lost through the system for an operation and contacted the local government to help me..which after 5 months in constant agony turns out I have a massive cyst on my ovary and it's caused one of my fallpion tubes to gain twice the size, it kept getting left and left "Apparently goes away by itself" but grew bigger and bigger. And i bled out lots as a result & still do!

Both of us were successful in our careers and now I shall be like this for over a year, I have an operation in 6 weeks and due to the nature of my Illness I am barely able to walk because of the pain & I've gained weight, Ive resorted to going on benefits and my partner is now my carer ..With being on the benefits system I am now awaiting a disability payment (can take up to 12 weeks for any disability top up) This also has caused mental health so my time off  work will need lots of support and professional home visits are being arranged..unfortunately we've been left for nearly 9 weeks without the financial support and living off the local food bank, I realise half the planet is hungry but being malnourished from living out of canned food has certainly taken it's toll on my body and really isn't helping my situation, I'm tired & really fed up and suicide has been a thought when I feel like a prisoner of my own home with nothing..

Due to the weight gain  (5st in 6 months) I'm also living in the same 3 sets of clothes. We are receiving a limited budget and I have cut my bills and been honest to everybody and pay the minium payments required, unfortunately by the time I pay Electricity, Gas, Water & Our internet (I realise a privlege to have, but it's the cheapest on the market, I don't go out and don't want to be cut off from my family who live abroad) We have nothing! 

That's why we visit the food bank. My illness also causes incontinence and so I spend alot of the money buying sanitary products too, although the church who do the food bank have sourced me some, We also spend lots of money on getting around for appointments as I cannot risk public transport in my condition, it's far to painful and risky in case I get knocked into etc, we dont drive so rely on cabs.

We require assistance for helping along the way with normal daily life such as food. I also require new clothes for my operation in hospital as will be there a minium of 2 weeks and do not have that much clothing to last me, currently I live in one pair of pjs that aren't hurtful to my belly etc and fit correctly. I realise begging for money is such an awful thing but I turned to the internet and "you don't ask you don't get"

Its my birthday 1st September and I would love to have a really decent meal at home on that day as a treat. When I'm finally better next year and back to work (finished my degree last year so want my career dream and hungry for it which is why this is so depressing) I hope that I can return the favour as if I had It I would give it too! Thanks for your time. Much love 

Paypal.me/iPandalism