Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just living :(
Hello to everybody out there. I'm gonna tell you a little story of my life. I'm in need for help and I have no idea just how to do this anymore. Since the age of 13 I have had to become an adult. My father passed away an I had to help with my siblings and the house. While my mom worked dam hard to make sure my brother, sister and I had a good life. We had no family to help just us and my grand mother...fast forward to my early twenties. I practily went threw a full on divorce, I lost everything and my world crumbled. Shortly after that I lost my job. Spent the next few years not leaving my house, not working or anything until I lost everything I had left. At the age of 24. Then I slowly tried to get my life back in order I wanted something better in life then depression. But honestly nothing has worked out for me. For 5 years now I have been trying to get my life straight and once I get a like bit ahead of the game I get pushed back like 10 steps and have to try all over again. 2 years ago I had a like girl. Smile she is my world and always will be. I work really hard for her. But I just can't have it all. The one thing I have been trying to do for me and my daughter is get a reliable car. I don't want much in life but where I live you really need a car. Especially with a baby. Now over the years I have had 5 different used cars. Every single one of them has had problem after problem. So much I have just had to scrap them. I can't take s chance and break down over and over with my daughter. I have nobody in life that can help me. And I would try and finance a new car if I could. I have tried recently but it did not work out in the end. I was given false hope. So I'm here asking if anybody is able to buy a new reliable car for me. I would never ask for help but I am at my wits end in life right now. I would forever be greatfull for the blessing you would give me and my daughter. I would never be able to give you the tanks you deserve for making my life just a lol bit easier Smile I hope and pray somebody can help me. I appreciate anybody who wants to listen sometimes it's good to vent and get the hindrances out Smile but for now everybody thank you in advance and god bless Smile