Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlucky Family. Please please dont pass me by.
my father has been in three car accidents one right after the other due to deer being in the road, These past two times he suffered the loss of both vehicles and is now in debt because of the new car he bought when the second one crashed. (He had two before the crashes.) As well as being in over his head with a USDA loan on our house. The initial amount he borrowed is way less than what he owes now. They have Jacked him up on fees because of not having a subsidy and not being able to pay 1,500 a month without the subsidy which he filled out and mailed to them 7 times and they lost the paperwork each time. they even lost the ones sent certified. On top of that the pipes under our house keep breaking as if the company absentmindedly put our home together, on top of charging my father money for things they didn't even put in the house. we received a letter once for a recall on a dishwasher they added to the bill and never actually put in our home. my father is a hardworking man who has never let his family down. (hes has 5 children, i am the second born) he has been struggling from the start working for bosses who pay him less than the men they ask him to train because he doesn't have a degree only experience in his line of work. (hes a mechanic) I am praying for help please. I just want to take some of his burden away so he can have some peace before hes too old to enjoy it. I especially wish i could get him out of his devils deal with the USDA. God bless and please be our angel today.