Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont like to..
I really hate asking for help but at some point it's time to suck up your pride... Hi I'm a married mother of 2 beautiful children. A son who is turning 5 in September and a daughter who's turning 2 in just a few days... I am a stay at home mom and my husband works Construction. Unfortunately Construction is weather based and with all of the bad weather here lately we are unfortunately falling on massively hard times... rent is over due. Light bill is over due. Everything is over due. Most weeks we barely have enough money to get food or gas for my husband to go back and forth to work. It sucks.... my main reason for doing this is for my 2 kids. They are my world and it kills me not to be able to give them all I possibly can so with my daughters birthday being in a few days and my sons in just a couple months I want to at least try and get enough money together to give them at least a small party and some toys and clothes. I just want them to know that their birthdays are days that should be celebrated not days that are just passed over bc mommy and daddy had to pay bills and buy food. If you decide to help me I just want to say now. Thank you, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for helping me make my babies birthdays special <3 God Bless You <3

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/MrsTAE831