Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
29yr old good look, gay homeless guy.
Rainbow 
Hello. Im Markanthony.  Thanks for taking the time to read about the struggles that im facing.  Its a bit over whelming. Due to the experiences thats been leading up to myself asking for help. Im in a position, kind of homeless,  staying with a friend.  That i thought was a awesome sweet sincer genuine guy.  soon to find out,  im getting mis treated an used to the extent that its only one way or else im on the steets.  A friend that i thought was a friend thats a guy that is gay.  Is making me or leading up to fulfilling his expectations of doing sexual acts,  in order for me to have a roof over my head.  Im honestly looking for a way out.  Im getting herass, hes be littleling me in every way possible.  I know its my fault that i dont have a job or a reliable income nor family that can take me in or provide with help.  I was living with my mother before all of this.  But she kicked me out due to a drug habit, letting her drug provider take my room an space an replaced me with that rout or choice that she wants to live by or or with or how ever you want to call it. Im 29yr old.  Clean record, of back ground.  I dont do drugs or hang out with negative people or socialize with anyone that gives off negative energy.  I have a high school diploma an seeking work at the moment.  Im from Tucson Az.  An im trying to leave this town as soon as possible an set off on my own. Theres nothing here holding me back. I wish an pray that god jesus or anyone that can understand an help with anything That they can give or any advise. Im sorry for putting my business out there an sharing something that does not need to be shared or put out there like this. I hope an have faith. An wont give up, that someone or something that can bless me . Thanks for hearing me out.  Have a great night.  paypal.me/markcocio