Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling student in Sweden
Hello! 

I am currently a student at the university of Gothenburg. 
During this past year I have struggled with severe depression and anxiety, and because of this I have fallen behind in my studies. 
On top of that, I have not been able to get a job for the summer months despite trying everything I could possibly think of. 
The federal agency that is responsible for lending money to students also requires that you have accumulated a certain amount of points in order to continue receiving funds, which will be extremely hard to do in the remaining month before the semester begins, since I am lacking at least a third of the required points.
Both student loans and bills are piling up, and before long I fear I might be homeless. 
I now turn to the internet for help, since all else has seemed to fail. Any and all donations simply to be able to pay food and bills/rent and stabilize me for at least this last month before the semester begins would make me eternally grateful.

I expect nothing, but sincerely hope that someone has the kindness and charity to help. Thank you!

A link to my Paypal: paypal.me/studentjosef