Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About to be evicted...
Exclamation 
I'm about to be evicted this weekend and I'm looking for any kind of financial assistance anyone is willing to give me so that I can pay the two months of rent that are currently due. Every little bit helps. 

I'm 30 years old, have two small dogs, one of whom is a senior and was recently diagnosed with Cushing's, and I'm struggling to find FT work after I lost my job in April. I'm cleaning houses right now while I look for something more stable. 

--TRIGGER WARNING-- 

I've struggled with depression and anxiety my entire life and I've self-harmed since the age of 8. I was diagnosed with PTSD and Borderline Personality Disorder, both stemming from childhood traumas, about 8 years ago and I've been doing my best to be a successful human being. I recently went through about 9 months of severe depression during which I lost my job. I wasn't accepted into grad school and I attempted suicide and was hospitalized for a little over a week. I've been trying to make ends meet ever since then and it's just been really difficult.  

I just need a little human kindness right now.