Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 1st my love died
On June 1st a spouses greatest fear became a reality for me. My wife who had just turned the age of 45 came home from visiting her sister. She said baby I'm not feeling well I'm going to go lie down for a bit. I said okay I'm going to fix something to eat. So I prepared the chicken and placed in the oven. At that point I took off to the store to get her a Dr Pepper soft drink. When I came home I waited until the food was done so I could surprise her with her favorite meal. I prepared the plates and took hers into the bedroom. I said baby dinner is ready, but there was no answer. I walked over to the bed and shook her slightly to wake her up, but she didn't move. In fact she was stiff already. I called 911 and they gave me a few instructions but nothing worked. EMS arrived and pronounced her as dead. The ME determined that the cause of death was due to a mixture of her medicine and alcohol created a lethal toxin in her blood stream that stopped her heart. I was not able to go to work for about a month. My rent and utilities are overwhelming. Now my hours have been cut back, and the landlord is threatening to evict me. I'm two months behind and I have no where to turn. Please help.(Paypal.me/twentyV)