Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days away from lossing it all
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hello,[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I am a 28 year old graduate student and mother of two who works fulltime while my children’s father is at home with them to cut cost of daycare as he finishes his bachelors degree. Being the sole provider of our family and having no family or friends to reach out to has been truly difficult and has lead me to where we are now. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Myself and my family are in desperate need of funds to pay into the following:[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Car $658[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Insurance $414[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Utilities $311[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My next check will be paying our rent but we will have nothing left after that. Our car is only a few days from being repossessed and with no means of transportation we will surely be worse off than we are now. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I am currently selling off anything that we can get rid off just to make some gas money.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]If you can help even pennies will alleviate the stress and anxiety I am facing. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Thank you and we truly appreciate the time you have taken to hear our pain.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]paypal.me/tavatan[/font][/font]