Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I BELIEVE THERE ARE ANGELS AMONG US..
Hello & thank God for people like you browsing these posts. I have never needed to utilize assistance such as this. I have had a year of unexpected changes and truly need a helping hand. 
In January we were forced to move from a home we had been purchasing on contract. There was an issue with the way home was wired, after an addition was added by the original owners, that could no longer be ignored. We took our savings, signed the Quit Claim Deed and luckily found a place quickly through a friend. Unfortunately, in June, the home owner split with his wife and he was needing to re-occupy the home. We were aware of the month to month lease, but had discussed renting the home for a year when we signed. We intended on building credit in this time to purchase a home in our own name. But, I can empathize with the circumstances of needing his home back quickly. 
Unfortunately, we were unable to find a home within means on 30 days notice. My savings is now depleted. With the costs of hotels quickly snowballing I know I must reach out. I don't have family in the state, and was raised by a single mother living paycheck to paycheck. 
My daughter thinks we are "vacationing" for the summer and I have finally found a home available for rent. However, I no longer have the means for the deposit and first months rent. I am twenty-seven years old and know I can make it through this. I need a miracle and believe they are real.
Being in this situation is scary, but has also opened my eyes to those in my situation doing their best to hold it together.When I have re-gained my footing I will graciously logon and assist someone in my position.
For those who are willing to contribute:
my PayPal link is: paypal.me/beccaann90