Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help moving so I dont become homeless
Chain of events the last few months...My 13 year old son, only child I have, moves out of my care, which I have had him all his life and his dad had visitation, and in with his Father, thank god in the same city, then things fall apart with me and the man I loved and thought one day would marry and we ended up breaking up and then I loose my job and now i am close to exhausting my unemployment for hardly anything and have to find a place to live before the end of August because my ex wont renew the lease because I havent been able to pay my rent for 3 months let alone move out since we broke up. I have been applying to so many jobs and have yet to even get an interview. I badly need to get a job paying a certain amount or I wont be able to pay my bills. I have an old car im still paying on, my cell phone, and a couple other bills and my work history isnt the greatest because I had been a stay at home mom in the past and had a few random jobs so that hasnt been much help, but all im asking for is help so I can stay above water and make it by until I get a job. I have a little dog that I have had for 7 years that is the greatest emotional support for me so I have to find somewhere that not only will take me and my dog but possibly let me stay rent free until I get on my feet. I dont have any family that are able to help and all my friends have families and lives of their own. Why would they want to help me? So please, any bit will help. I dont want to become homeless for the first time in my life.