Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Money for School
I desperately need money so that I'll be able to go to college. I already have a job in fast food and it simply isn't enough money. I have tried to get a better paying job, but where I live there really isn't anything else. I have asked my parents if they'd be willing to help me out, and their response was that since I'm eighteen, I was on my own from now on. I don't know where to turn, since the only family that I know is my parents. I was trying to avoid doing this at all costs but there really isn't anything else for me to do. I even tried doing online jobs, which simply pay little to no money in my experience. My days consist of me going to work and then searching online for other ways to make money. It's seriously starting to drain on me, especially considering I'm making no progress. 

I hope you will consider giving me any amount of money, it really doesn't matter, as long as I'm making some amount of progress. I don't want to have to drop out of school just because I can't afford it. I would also like to mention that I had a 4.0 my junior and senior years in highschool, even when taking an AP class. The only reason I didn't get any big scholarships from these schools is because in my freshman and sophomore years, I was struggling heavily with depression and couldn't be bothered to care about my grades. I'm completely different from how I was back then, and I know I'd be able to do extremely well in college. I hope you will consider donating to me, and thank you.

paypal.me/Ryanthanks