Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
22; Young Mom; Mental Disorder; Desperate for Help
Heart 
Hello there,
I am a 22 year old mother to my beautiful son who is 2 and a half. I work full-time at a call center for health insurance and I also have been taking classes online at GCU since May 2015.
I've had a really hard life, but in November of 2017 one of my best friends committed suicide. I have major depression and anxiety, and after she died I went into a very dark place. Since then I have been diagnosed with PTSD and Borderline Personality Disorder. I am currently seeing a therapist every week and I am taking medication to try to help... But it's really hard. I'm consumed with stress of my finances ALL THE TIME. I've applied for food stamps and disability, but I "make too much" for food stamps and I've been waiting to hear from disability since April. I just got paid yesterday and my account is already in the red. I pay rent, my car payment, my car insurance, my phone, utilities, and then of course food and supplies for my home. Pull-ups are almost $30 a box! It's crazy! I don't know how I'm going to get to work next week, because I don't have the money for gas. But I've tried everything. I've applied for state help, I've been looking for a new job (I had an interview this week and I'm hoping to hear good news soon), and I've cut out EVERY POSSIBLE unnecessary expense. I don't know what to do. I'm drowning and the light of the surface is becoming more and more dim. 
I struggle with my depression, BPD, and PTSD daily, and I am trying everything I know how to to get better... But with money and insurance and everything else... I don't know if I'll ever be able to feel normal again... If I even ever was normal...
All I ask is for any kind of donation. One dollar or One-hundred, I'm not picky. Every cent will go towards bills, groceries, and gas money. I hate even having to ask... But I'm desperate. I don't know what else to do... I feel so alone and worthless... I just need to get back on my feet... Please... Anything will help.

Thanks
Love you.