Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to stay a float!
Hi, my name is Laura, Nice to meet you! Smile I am 26 years old and currently slipping deeper and deeper into debt. My boyfriend just proposed to me on my birthday this year well, of course, I said yes. This was the best news this year but our debt keeps piling up. We both just lost our jobs because I was sexually harassed at work and was told because there was no proof of it there was nothing they could and it continued so we left the job we both worked at.  I recently got a job offer that fell through. We are so behind on rent it's not even funny and our car is about to be off the road. we live with family so our landlord is being very lenient but we really need help fixing our car. we need a wheel bearing, cv axles, ball joints, control arms. just in parts, I'm looking at $300-$400 labor is probably about the same. I hate asking for help we are usually the ones helping people. we would like to be able to get back to work and start saving money for our wedding and helping our community. Please help us we would be eternally grateful and you will always be in our prayers.
                                                               Thanks, Laura