Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Us Upgrade Our Gadgets
I live in the Philippines with a job that is barely making ends meet. I am the only one working in the family, and since my wife and I are prioritizing expenses such as food, bills, car loan and transportation as well as saving up money for us to rear a baby--we have to cut short on our expenses regarding technology.

As someone who used to have the lates phones, laptops, and gadgets, as my source of entertainment and leisure, I hope a technohpile out there can hear me out and relate to me, when I say that I am still using outdated tech, my wife's phone is still an iphone6 and her laptop is a macbook 2010. very far from today's standards.

I am begging just a measly $2000 for us to upgrade our phones, laptops, and probably get an ANKI Cozmo Robot just to satiate my technology cravings which was held back years ago.

I'm sure it's not a huge amount for those living in secure and comfortable first world countries. It will really help us so we can focus on the more important stuff other than daydreaming for that fancy technology and dividing our savings instead to raising a family. THank you.