Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help save my friend’s Heart
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Before getting sick[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My  best friend, my martial arts teacher, and a wonderful person who is very important to me has always been very healthy and a strong athlete. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]But then something horrible happened - he started feeling bad, collapsed with fatigue, and was taken to the hospital. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]They diagnosed him with aortic aneurysm - a very dangerous heart condition where rupture of the aorta and internal bleeding can kill a person literally in a minute. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Now he urgently needs to go through a series of medical procedures (and most likely a surgery once his body is strong enough).[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My friend doesn’t have any relatives who could help, and no insurance to cover the costs of this treatment that will give him a chance to live years longer. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He is the best person in the whole world, he has inspired so many people to live healthy and practice martial arts. Now many of his friends and practitioners help with bits of money, but we are no millionaires, we are just regular people with debts and bills and small jobs. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]We cannot do it alone. We work harder to help, but there is no time to wait till we get more money. His treatments started already, and if he doesn’t pay, he will be sent home.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He doesn’t even know I am writing here. He would probably refuse begging money on the Internet and try to survive on his own hoping that his body will somehow make it... But I cannot watch this happening to him.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]we (his friends) really ARE trying to do this ourselves.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]But right now it’s a real life and death emergency and there is nowhere else to go.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Please help us. Every small amount helps. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Even if you send just 1 dollar, even just 10 cents... Maybe if more people do it, every coin will help save him. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Thank you for reading this, and thank you if you donate. And if you don’t - it’s ok too, please just think a positive thought about this wonderful man. He is only 26, he must survive. His name is Tamir. [/font][/font]