Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom struggling with money after cheating father left
I just want to help my mom a little with money because I know she is struggling. This all sounds like such an unnecessary/small gift to the person who has given me so much more than I could pay back, but I know it would bring her a little piece of happiness and help her to know that we will get past this rough patch and come out stronger. About five months ago my father(her husband) started leaving on Friday nights and not coming back home until Monday. We all knew something was wrong but chose not to believe what we all saw right infront of us. It was bluntly obvious he was cheating on my mom, leaving her to take care of three kids and pick up all the slack since he chose to stay out late with another woman. Finally after a month of that there was a Friday night he left, and we all thought he would show back up on monday(like usual) but he literally never came back. No warning, nothing spoken about it... just left my mom and never came back. Although this is bad enough my amazing mom had gone through so much worse for YEARS of constant verbal abuse and being screamed at by a man who constantly showed he cared nothing about her, and literally took away her worth. It truly breaks a daughter's heart to see her mom suffer from the depression and loneliness she felt without a warning. I want to do something (although not much) to help my mom and show her she is cared for and we love her. She needs a little extra money right now. She is struggling and already working two jobs and any money would truly be the biggest blessing.