Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a little help
Man I tell you what. I have never really been one to ask for anything. But the events of the last two months have left me without a choice. My best friend of 30 plus years murdered his wife, and for some reason chose to tell me all about it. I struggled with myself for months trying to decide what to do about what was obviously a crime. I loved my friend as a brother and really didn't particularly care for his wife. But being from a good family and my being raised to know right from wrong, I did what I feel is the right thing. I contacted the police and told them what my friend had told me he had done...oh goid you may say. But in truth I worked for my friends company , lived in a house owned by my friend, and drove a company vehicle...so guess what happens next . Yes, I was fired from my job, thrown out of my house, had my car taken from me, and he even kept my last paycheck ... my small savings dwindled quickly, and I now find myself homeless with no family or friends to help me ... I have a small income from some investments around a thousand dollars a month, but I'm three weeks from receiving a payment... please if you have it, help me... I've gone without eating for 2 days and am sleeping outside...the Texas heat is in full swing as each day the temp reached nest 100...i am a cancer survivor but have recently come out of remission into active status...i don't want to die alone and in the streets... thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide