Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Me With My Business For The Future of My Family
Hi to all!!! Life is so tough, I know, hardship is always there. My family is not immune to this struggles in life. But I'm not here to ask for everyday needs for our family. I'm here to ask for help to those people who find my story touching. I am Welhilm Mae from Philippines, and 26 years old, have 4 children. They are still small. Tragedy strikes when my own family drives us away and rejected us at our first weeks of married because of my husband's family. They can't accept him especially his family. First years of our marriage life is tough as well, because my husband's own money is not enough to sustain us, because he too feed his brothers, sister, mother and father. I'm broke in spirit at those times. But still keep on fighting, even though many says I should leave him, but I didn't give up for my children's sakes, and because of love. I don't want that my family will be broken. I don't want to hurt my children's emotions and build a bitter memories. I want them to remember when they will grow up that they have a good and long-suffering parents. That they grow to have a lessons taken from our past for them to adopt and think for their futures. I'm here to ask for help to raise money for my family's future, especially for my children's future. I don't want to drove away my husband's family. For I believe that whatever I planted now I will reap in the future. I want my children to help me when they grow mature and me and my husband is old. I'm here to ask for those people who has been touch of my story to help me fund my plan to build a business online, to have a personal laptop, to have a steady internet connection, and to have a capital for my business online, I plan to buy USB, and a mouse to use. Even small amount of donation is accepted, for I believe that a trickle can make a water jug full. I pray God will touch your hearts. And pray too that God will bless those who are cheerfully gives. Have a blessed day!!!