Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate Situation requires desperate measures
I am looking for some donations to help pay off creditors.  My husband is disabled and unable to work.  We are still waiting for disability to make a determination on his case.  He has an eleven year old daughter that I support .  We are a single income family.  I get up at 4:00am every morning and work 12 hrs a day.  Then come home and try to support my family.  We have gotten so far into debt I paid a lawyer to file bankruptcy only to find out I make to much money.  Yet not enough to survive and pay bills.  My husbands prescriptions and med bills take a huge chunk out of my pocket.  I am never able to find the money to give his daughter anything.  I am very blessed that her mother is able to somewhat give her the things she needs such as clothing and supplies for school.  My landlord is a God send allowing me to pay rent late and sometimes not all of it.  I am now faced with a bank levy and 2 judgments against me from a couple creditors.  I am still waiting to see if I am able to get my income low enough to file bankruptcy.  I am stuck between the proverbial rock and hard place.  I need to work my 12 hrs in order to be able to buy most necessities yet need to cut back so that I can make the income needed to file.  I am right now just hoping to get a few donations to possibly pay the company that is levying my bank account.  Praying that I can get enough to pay off all my creditors and get out from under this stone.  

paypal.me/MicheleOgden