Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Mom needs a little help
Exclamation 
So, I'm a single mom. My child support is being cut off because the father is in jail. My hours got cut heavily at work. I'm working minimum wage as it is. They cut my hours down to 3 hours a day. So nice had to do a couple payment arrangements on my phone bill. Well they really stacked up fast and I am desperate for help. I need my phone to be on. Its my only way of contacting anyone. I'm waiting for a call back from human services for help with child care so that I can go back to working more hours. Plus I need my phone for work. But as a single mom with virtually no help (I'm also taking care of my mom and grandma),  I really need it in case of emergencies. I need just about $300 to keep it from getting shut off, and if it does get shut off, I'll need just a bit more to get it turned back on as soon as possible. My next payment on the arrangement falls the nextbrime I get paid. My whole paychecknis basically going to that specific bill. I also need plates on my car, I really need to register it. But I just don't have money. I've already asked t mobile if there is anything I can do and they said there's nothing left they can do. So I'm turning to the internet out of desperation. I'm really struggling here. I just don't know what else to do. 

Thank you for your time Smile

paypal.me/LarkinLove92