Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single - soon to be mother when I thought I could have children. Please Help!
I am not asking for any specific amount of money, honestly whatever you can help me with. Im a single soon to be mother for the first time, unexpected, never thought I could have kids so its a gift from god just bad timing. Been on my own for 6 years had to move back home last year. I had enough money to move finally and my ex somehow snuck it out of my account, me not thinking to check because it was a stash account and it was safe but he got in my phone somehow and swiped 2487 from me. I steadily had two jobs for the last 3 years but the first job closes for summer and second job randomly closed with no notice for good! I have my Medical Assistant degree but no returned phone calls. My parents have tried to kick me out on numerous accations but I refuse because I have no where to go but my vehicle with my two fur babies. I just want a secure home for the baby coming. Im losing hope for help so this was my last option. Seriously anyone out there I will forever be grateful for your help, even if it's just a $1 money adds up. I need a boost to help me provide my baby how I wanted to provide for him/her. Due date is January. I can't stress enough about having a secure home and not living in my car when baby gets here. I'm hopeful things will start to look up. Please help me.

Heres my paypal link if you decide to be a caring wonderful human being ❤
paypal.me/TaRen9