Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFTER LOOSING MY JOB I NEED HELP TO STAND ON MY FEET AND HELP MY FAMILY
Hi.Back in 2012 I suffered from chronic depression after I lost a baby.It got to a point where my company had to ask me to get help and then I could go back to work.Unfortunately by the time I got back to my feet the job had been given out and i was back on the tarmack.we were however doing ok with my husband as the sile provider.After a long search for a new job we decided i try working from home and so i started a small business.slow it was but better than nothing.Went on well for afew months until one day on my way to deposit my sales cash we were attacked and all the money was gone and we were back to square 2...hubby lone support.at the very same period i realized i was pregnant and had to be put on bed rest for about 4 months.all went well had my baby but i had to stay with my parents for a while as we waited for her papers to be processed.after a long wait all was done and set and we decided to borrow some money from the bank to aquire a piece of land to build our house on...friends this is where debt started from...like seriously....after we received the loan and went to an agent who showed us a property that was within our budget.So we signed the paper work paid the cash and even received a title deed.Almost immediately we started purchasing materials that we needed.On 12th January 2015..we drove to our building site where some materials had already been taken only to find police men waiting that thos land belonged to someone else.So we decided to take them to the office where we had signed for the property only to be informed that the agent no longer worked there and had left the country..Now we were left paying back the loan for money that had been stolen from us.we started struggling because we had to go back to renting and paying the loan.the balance we had left which we planned to start a business with,had to go back to the bank.I searched for jobs to no avail.Sometime later my hubby got sick and this called for another loan...now 2 loans at the same time.we ended up with alot of late payments which caused penalties just adding to the struggle.Now its 2018 and we are still paying this loans.my daughter should be starting school come September and I dont know whete to even start.Thats why I FELT THAT AS EMBARASSING AS THIS CAN BE...PLEASE HELP ME WHERE YOU CAN...PLEASE.as for my business,i do Art pieces that I sell whenever possible but the struggle is still there.HOWEVER LITTLE AN AMOUNT I WILL APPRECIATE.
THANK YOU