Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young couple, wants to make a better life.
Hi there,

My name is Sam and I'm 22 years old. Living with my parents and currently engaged to the woman of my dreams. 

But everything isn't as it seems. My parents are disabled, my mum requires constant care and so does my father also after a suicide attempt. Neither of them are able to work, so my work helps pay for them also as well as myself. 
Now me and my partner have had a string of bad jobs with no future attached to them. Due to this we have both racked up about 14 thousand pounds worth of debt. So all of our moneynis divided between family and debts.... which leaves me and my partner in a difficult position because we are physically unable to save up for our own house, or even our wedding. It's ripping us apart. Now I know this isn't as bad as some people out here on this site and I fully respect that. But if there's anyway that anyone can help with anything... to be used to help pay off our debts to enable us to be able to have a better life and provide a better one for those around us too.

Many thanks
Sam

Www://paypal.me/itzsammieb

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)