Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Job, Broken Car and No Money. I need my car for work and I can't get any help.
Photo 
Hi! I'm J, and here's the week I've had (and why I need help and to basically beg for donations cause I've got no clue and no help from anyone financially)

I JUST started work and in one week I've lost my cars brakes and today BLEW my TRANSMISSION! I'm 20, single, and broke. I'm going to school in the fall which I'm pretty excited about! My 04 Honda Civic blew day 2 of actually working (and after doing 3 weeks of online training). Out of nowhere?

I know a decent amount about my car, but it was the first time I felt the transmission slip EVER, and haven't had any issues before. It didn't take long... About 15 minutes later today I'm stuck with no gears falling back down a hill on an intersection with traffic. I lost my brakes on the highway earlier this week as well this week! It's unbelievable! I'm going 65, all of a sudden when I press the break I hear what sounds like farting noises and my pedal goes to the floor! Spent my last bit of money that I had for brake fluid, have it looked at, and also spent my last 10 on Bars leak transmission stuff that my mechanic that I called recommended. (which didn't work).

I don't have anything and I feel like I don't know what to do. The money used will go towards repairs/very cheap, driveable Craigslist car. Estimated cost of repairs (even used transmissions) are from 1200-2500 from what info I've gathered. I also figure I could maybe get like a beater for 600-800??

If you DO donate any amount to me, I will send a personal video and perform an Oath to promise to pay it forward, either back to the person(you), someone in need who's in my position down the road, or whatever the situation makes it. I feel helpless, but I do feel inclined to do my part even if it's a donation, make sense??  
[Image: 0g9QcyH.jpg]

Thank you for reading, I hope you the best and thank you for helping me out of this slump. https://www.paypal.me/JeffsCar https://cash.me/$JeffsCar