Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worked right from my childhood, still paying debts
Hello Everyone

Hope you are having a Great Start to your Day

My Name is Nagaraj and I am from Hyderabad, India. I Lost my Dad when I was 13, right from that age I started working and paying the debts left by him. Now I am 30 and still am into debts, its been 17 years that I have working hard to just have a normal happy life.

I am writing this because I learned about your donation program and helping those in Need. So I just want to know whether You can help me in any way.

I am not Homeless nor an Unemployed. I have a Job and decent amount of salary but Due to some Medical Emergencies at Home, I have lost everything I have and I am into deep financial Debt and I even lost my only House to the Creditors. 

If You could help me with Some Amount, I would be getting Out of my Financial Dept, and I am not asking to give me this money as a Donation.

I can do two things in Return

1. Either I can Transfer some amount every month in your Account till I complete the amount which I have taken Or

2. I can Spend the Same Amount every month to the Needy ( I will share all the Transaction Details )

P.S: I Feel Like a Fool to write this But I am trying everything before I give up

Hope to Get a Reply

Thanks Again