Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 step forward, 10 steps back
Request for assistance,
To whom it may concern:
My name is Lisa, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.  This last 4 or 5 years has been filled with many life lessons, as well as son life changing events. I am a mother of two handsome boys whom I love to no end.  In 2011, I married my oldest sons father, thinking that after 16 years he had become a better person, and was ready for a family, only to find out he was an alcoholic that hid it very well after a physical confrontation between the three of us, I knew it was time for him to go, we had only been married for three months, this lead to many sleepless nights of psychological abuse as he wouldn’t let me sleep, which was hard as I worked full time.  Before he left he drained the account, ran up bills amongst other things.  Last year I had lost all hope when I tried to take my life.  My oldest son was living here, dating a girl, who felt she could be rude all of the time which led to her physically assaulting me, and my son stood by her to tell me how horrible of a mother I was only because I asked for financial help as he too was working full time.  I had to get loans, both personal and pay day in order to make ends meet, and am still 10 steps behind.  I am working full time, and am working hard to get my emotional and financial security back one step at  time.  I have recently been diagnosed with PTSD, severe anxiety which has lead to insomnia as well as depression, which I am getting the necessary help.  I am not asking for a set amount of money, but anything would help.

http://www.paypal.me/Lisam1975 

Thank you for your time
Lisa