Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gor laid off for depression
Sad 
Recently depression hit me really hard & I was having suicidal thoughts. I went the hospital to seek help & my job had replaced me while in the psych ward. I was only a temp to hire so I cant file for a lawsuit. My job had laid me off & Ive been scraping to pay my bills. I am left with only 20 dollars. I just found out yesterday May 7 & I gor out of the hospital May 2nd but my doctor cleared me to work May 7th. Im disheartened & I have resulted to selling my plasma but that is only 20 every 3 days & I wont have enough money to cover bills, rent & my car note. I had to spend my savings on a speeding ticket that was doubled because it was sent to the wrong address. Fml honestly. So I am here to ask for help and any kind of money that you csn help me with is greatly appreciated!! My rent is 350 [split with roommate], bills including, gas, light, wifi & phone total too 251.92 & my car note is 178.45. In total I need 780.37. I have gotten a job at a temp agency but I will start the earliest 1st of June. Anything you can give me is so greatly appreciated! I am so ever thankful to anyone for just reading. My the universe bless you. Thanks you!!

My cash app is xcxyellow

Thank you once again!!