Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mother in need
Sad 
I'm single mother of 3 wonderful boys. A 10 year old, 2 year old, and a four-month-old. This is new to me to reach out for help as I have always try my hardest 2 sole support ourselves. Since I've had in your born in a single mother that has been very hard to make ends meet. My car has giving up on me past repair, my rent is due, and I'm barely staying afloat and trying to stay strong in front of my boys. I'm sinking quickly as rent is due having no vehicle or family to to help. I'm doing this all on my own and for the first time reaching out to the to the community and humbling myself. I have realized it is best to help before I completely sink. So I am asking you to please help so I can get my past due rent paid so we do not end up homelessand money towards a car to continue to find my children with transportation. I have recently gotten out of and domestic violence shelter and never want to have to return with with my kids again. They deserve a safe loving home and that is what I am striving to keep and provide for them! God bless.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)