Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disabled looking for help !!!
My name is Jeff, I'm in need of some sort of help. I'm on SSD which is 824 a month. They just sold my complex. I was paying 700 everything included, however they raised it to 966 a month. I'm looking for some help in moving somewhere I can afford. I can't do it on my own. I'm not going to break my lease because I need ther reference for the new place. I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me with the deposit because I only have the enough for the rent. My roommate upped and moved when I was at the doctor's appointment. He put me in a bad way. It's ruff to get around because I have to wear both back and knees brace's an use a Walker. I really could use 400$ for the security deposit. If there anyone who might be able to help me I would be forever grateful to them. I'm a shame to have to seek out the help. I don't have anyone to ask. Thank you for any kind of help that is out there. I can't be homeless with the temperature soon to be in the 100's here in Phoenix az. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart.