Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me ease my financial status
Hello my name is Vladislav Kyuldzhiyski i am 23 i live with my mother and my life has been a living hell ever since i was little  i was bullied at school i didn't have any friends. My dad passed his struggling busness to me bacuse he invested money into becoming deputy mayor and he told me he would look after it and pay some of my bills as a compensation.. I decided to help him out because i tought that we could fix it. However it didn't work out well. We are near bancrupcy and i don't knowe where we will save ouselves and me and my company owe the bank 45k EUR and i owe busness partners about 80k i have a small house in my name for about 50k and i am sure i will have to pay off my debts for many years ahead i live in a small country (Bulgaria) where salaries are very small (the minimum wage is 260Euro and the maximum without any string is about 1000EUR). My dad will be deputy mayor for abou 1 more year on 750Euro salary after that i am toast and i will be a slave to the banks for the rest of my life. I have never had a girlfriend and have 1 friend i can go out with once a month. I was young i decided i wanted to help my dad out because he had always taken care of me and bacause i am a christian and i believe in God and i was 18 and was young and naive. If anyone would like to help me please send me something even if it is a nickle i would aprriciate it and bless them with a prayer from god . I promise i am not lying and i won't spend any of this money other than bills and settling my debt. I don't smoke and i don't drink Thank you and even if you don't donate I am still grateful for reading my story and i hope you learn a valuable lesson God bless you and may your life be better then the hell my life was. https://www.paypal.me/Kyuldzhiyski.