Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with rent and my car
My boys (13, 9) lost their dad 2 years ago brain aneurysm age 41.  I worked full i time and my mom helped me with the boys until she got into financial troubles. My boys do get social security so when the started getting that my mom tried to get custody of my boys for money. Of course she didn’t win bc she couldn’t prove me unfit and I didn’t even get an attorney. I’m not perfect but I do take care of my boys. 2 weeks after court our water was shit off and we were evicted from my grandparents home at which we had lived in for 7 years by my parents. So we moved over 600 miles away. It’s been a constant battle with my narcissistic parents. My boys have been so happy here! Took my boys for 1 visit with my parents and my 9 yr old hasn’t been doing so well. He’s got separation anxiety from me afraid to leave my side so unfortunately I haven’t been able to seek employment to care for my boys. I’m behind a car payment rent is due and I need tires and universal joint put on my Subaru. Idk how I’m gonna to do and put food on the table but my boys need me at home right now. They’re in counseling I’m trying my best but I still feel helpless. I’ll do data entry or bookkeeping jobs at home anything to keep my home stable for my boys.  I love my boys they’re all I’ve got and I’m all they’ve got. Thank you and god bless!