Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have 2 minute to spare then please read this.
Hello my name is Subham,i from Nepal and i'm 20 years old.

My story in short (not a native english speaker so please bear with me)

So my father left me when i was in grade 5 and i'm living with my mom since then... things were and still are really hard like in critical condition after my dad left us... and my mom is weak so it was hard for her to work.... we are barely living.We live in 1 room(with attached bathroom) with all the furniture we had .... it barely has any space to walk... but we happy with what we have.My mom has me and i have my mom.

You cannot get a decent job here if you aren't graduated .... i'm not the kinda guy who likes studying but somehow i passed high school.... there is still some due money left... but they were nice enough to give me the certificate for college.... im studying Bachelors Of Information Technology right now .... the college is that great but better than nothing!! They are letting me to go there for the first 6 months for free.... because of my story.
My country is not the best country out there.... average income per year here is like 2000-3000$ because of the corrupt politicians!!

So Please please please!!! even if you have 1 dollar to spare then donate on my paypal!!!(Have a brother studying in US .... so i will contact him for the money i got from here)I don't know how much you can !! but even if its in 1 cent or 50 cents then its ok....  because like they say  "Little drops of water,Make the mighty ocean" 

Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/Subham761

And if anyone like to keep on reading my whole story then here it is... will try to keep it short as possible... so here we go...

So basically there were 3 members in my family Me, my mom and my dad. My dad was kinda abusive so he used physically abuse my mother from time to time but my mother was and still is polite(no one knew about that but us). She endured all of it and still loved him.We are from a middle class family .... had everything we wanted.

And after 2 years i think!!She gave birth to me.... i was healthy and raised very well had nothing to worry about... but my dad was still abusive.... didn't abused me when i was a baby though!! 

Things went by pretty fast.We were really a happy family(good old memories).My dad was into politics he was really good at what he did . He was not corrupt like other politicians. I was really proud because he was my dad... always wanted to be on his side.He used to take us out into different restaurant once every week.He always gave me everything i wanted... but was still abusive sometimes.

But after some years later when i was in grade 4 , he started to act strange... he used to come home late.... he was ignoring us more than usual... i was still a kid so i always went to bed early so i didn't noticed it, but my mom thought he maybe had more work and because of stress he acted that way.
But things got much more worse, he used to come home after 1-2 days , he used to take the money that my mom saved for emergencies issues... but still my mom thought that it was some kind of work related issue.

Thing got worse day by day.... mom and dad used to fight more than usual. Then one day dad said to my mom that he will go to work related trip for a  long time... so he won't be coming home. We still used to talk over the phone but one day a friend/co-worker of my dad called my mom saying he hasn't been coming around to work for quite a long time lately.(i will make this short) 
So basically my dad was lying to us ... but he was actually in the same city that we lived in but with a girl(She is kind of a hoe who sleep with like 2-3 men every week.... don't know what my dad saw in her). My mom found about that... called my father , had a fight , my dad didn't came home for like 2-3 months. 
Eventually he came home but what could my mom do ?? she was in tears ... just happy that he came home. I was happy inside but angry outside , i was just a kid what could i have done??... but he actually was there just to take his clothes and some leftover money we had.But my mom gave him ... after that he took off again. This happened over and over for almost 1 and a half year, he used to come home after 2-5-7 months break respectively ... but after that he never came.... don't know what was going on in his mind he left us but wasn't divorce.

Our financial situation got worse day by day."In nepal we eat rice,lentils and some vegetables with pickle and meat sometimes." But we barely had any money to buy them... so my mom used to eat just 1 time a day without me knowing and used to give me instead of her so that i wouldn't be starving.Things were rough like very rough.(again keeping things short)

My dad's mom used to love him very much .... she told  my mom not to do anything to him(My grandma loves me but she had/has her own problems to worry about but sometimes like once or twice a year used to send us money). My mom had 2 elder brothers.
 Elder brother has average job and younger one has really nice job but you know what.... they NEVER like NEVER supported us in their whole life... so our relation is not that great either.And my mom's side .... grandma and grandpa are old but still supported with what they could(their situation is getting worse day by day but my uncles(mom's brothers)don't give a shit about then.... this cruel world man.... fuck all of them!!! anyway...

Like i said my mother is weak. so she cannot work.I was/am not that interested in studies ... i can get really good at studies if i try but its just not really my thing. So i failed in 10th grade... gave "back exam"(you can take the exam again if you failed in 2 or less subject ..) So i passed that...  Went to high school(we call it +2/college here) Barely passed without touching any books. And here i am Studying "IT" in a shitty college.... but ayy you know what... something is better than nothing.

And my mom was diagnosed with tumor in her chest last year i can see with my bare eyes that its getting bigger in her left side of her chest. I don't really know but people say it can lead to cancer which can be a bad thing ...
I barely have any money left after i receive my pay... i get like 150$ a month, have to work my ass off just for that... barely have anything left inside me... sometimes i think about killing myself,doing illegal ways to make money but after thinking about for some time i feel wrong. Even if i did that then what about that person i did wrong things to.
But i have my mom ... she gave birth to me .... i have to live for her and make her happy. She says she has survived this long and she became what she is now because of me and she is proud to have a son like me !!!I don't show much but i doo love her....  AND I AM WHAT I AM RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF HER AND I WON'T LET HER DOWN .

Well... anyway if you came this far thank you for reading , there is ALOT like alott to talk about but needed to keep it short.

And yes i am posting this on other crowdfunding sites too... because i need money ... and i am saying this because i have nothing to hide... 

SO if you want to help me please do ...  if not then its ok too.... just don't let your loved ones down.... and always love your mom and dad because without them you wouldn't be what you are right now.....  thank you.

Paypal :https://www.paypal.me/Subham761