Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Crisis/funeral asking for help please <3
Heart 
If you are reading this, thank you. So lets dive straight into it. This is by far the hardest letter i had to write. 
My grandmother lives in the Ukraine - and got very sick last year. I flew out to help my grandmmother - and found her in a dire state, she had been neglected for months, and the people who were taking care of her, simply stole money and stopped feeding her. I had to immediately hospitalize her, since she needed many blood transfusions. I stayed behind here and quit my job. Unfortunately I have no relatives to ask for help, and none of my friends are able to help me immediately. Much to my regret my grandmother just passed. Her body simply wasn't able to recover due to her old age and her mind wasn't the same anymore. To my regret, I have run out of money. I am in dire need of money for her funeral ,and money to find a new home for her dogs, food and buy a new flight ticket back home. I have a new job waiting for me in June and feel like I am running out of time. I simply have no way to come up with any money on my own at the moment. I have a paypal account and I am willing to pay the money back by July/August.  All I am asking for is some help, in an impossible tragic situation. Anything will be appreciated thank you so much for your time. Ela

https://paypal.me/pools/campaign/109046410737111206