Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help for family
Hello im in tight spot right now with my family. i was in a head on accident back on Dec 2 2017 and yet to get my settlement now. DUring the recovery i found out i was pregnant and lost my job due being bed ride for two weeks and in and out hospital for iv because i couldnt keep nothing down i couldnt even make it out bed. Well, 4 months later and still no settlment im asking for kind person to please donate what you can. My bills are 3 months behind with shut off notices and my husband can only get 40 hours a week. Now you may ask our tax return well it went right to his back child support and to the military for a loan that was now in collection from 2001 and they wanted there money now. i'm not sure what else to do. i keep paying our rent but everything else is going o be shut off. if anyone is able to help my paypal is tlmillerqueen2130@outlook.com i will greatly appreciated it. we have 3 kids and one on way its a struggle one income no place will hire me due fact i tell them i will be having a baby they dont hire me and im on restrictions due everything. Ever day i keep trying and trying find job way find money paypal.me/tlmiller2130