Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Money For Schol
I got kicked out of school. I was working on my MBA at Cal State Fullerton. I had a very tough semester. My dad got diagnosed with leukemia just before the semester started. My husband lost his job. But found another one 400 miles away. We had to sell our house. I temporarily moved in with my in laws. Instead of driving 30 minutes to get to school I was driving 90 minutes to get to school. I was going to school, working and living in 3 separate counties. The stress eventually got to me and midway during the semester I collapsed at work from dizziness caused by exhaustion. This also resulted in a D in one of my classes that got me disqualified. The school says I can reapply after a year but there is no guarantee of readmission. I only had a year and a half left and I am determined to get my degree. 

In order to have a chance at getting readmitted I need to take classes through the extension center. I have 3 classes planned. However I can’t get financial aid. I need help to pay for my tuition. Any amount is appreciated and I thank you ahead of time.