Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help or advise on how to manage myself.
My name is Karolis but Charles in english. I recently turned 18 and moved to Dublin Ireland, two months ago. I started working at Mcdonalds, and the work itself isn't too bad but it is very much time and energy consuming. As you may know rent here in Dublin is crazy expensive. I have a flair for business and alike, but I am not able to save up much money is short amount of time..it would take a lot and I fear my motivation as well as my potential may be detiorating little by little..so basically I am asking people to help me out pay my rent upfront for sometime, so I can start focusing on things which interest me and motivate me, and not having to worry about rent or where I live would be great. Any donation would help out, or even advise. Turning 18 does not magically turn you into an adult and I am still a child deep down but I have to now take on responsibility and I get that, but help is definitely acceptable. If you wanna know more about me, or get to know me, please feel free to message me, and I am more than comfortable prooving that my interests are genuine and positive based.
paypal.me/Karolis406 my paypal for anyone willing to help financially.