Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have depression and I need a bit of help
My name is Andras 25 year old and my depression just came back the past few months I made few mistakes and now I'm in trouble. I owe money to my landlord to my friends and I took out a loan about £200. I've never asked any help from anyone about my situation and my friends my family dosen't know anything about me. I tired to cure myself the past few years but it's looks like I can't do it alone. I'm aware about my situation and now I wanna get up again and ask professional help to be happy again.

I do not have any addiction! I've never ever tried any drugs! don't smoke or drink or gambling! I just spend my money for food and doing nothing just stayin in my bed sleeping and playing video games. 

Currently I'm living in UK alone. I don't have friends or family here. This is make it the whole situation even worse. I don't have anyone to talk to or do social stuff. Right now I'm trying to find a job and get back to people and be normal again.

After I will be happy again I would like to do volunteer jobs with animals around the world but my biggest dream is working with wild animals in Africa. If you could only help me about that would be good too. 

I'm truly thankful for any amount of donation and I can give only one thing for that I will try do my best and be okay again. 

paypal.me/andras25

Thank you!