Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dollar could help me! Scared.
I had to revert to writing a thread, it will help me let out what is inside me and at the same time maybe someone will help me in this situation.
I am 32 years old, I support both my old parents and I do work. 2 years ago both my parents needed a heart surgery within the same week. Dad got sick, we did a heart surgery. He came out, and my mom suffered a mini heart attack from the stress and the doctors required a surgery. Luckily I had saved some money for both. 
The team I was working for shut down, and my mom last December suffered another heart attack and is in need for a heart bypass.
I dont have a penny at this point. I am not able to pay for the rent, nor the surgery, nor my debts (very scary to go through this daily with no silver lining and collection reps threatening)
I just feel frustrated and helpless. I tried every bank, every person I know and no one would help, which made me suffer from anxiety. I have sleepless nights as I dont know what to do to go back on track. It is tough. And I know that it will be better but till then all doors are closed.
I appreciate any help, it would mean the world to me. I hope I can pass through this and look back at this time but it is such a difficult situation. Please help me.
paypal.me/SaraElSadek