Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help to pay for expenses for an accident that wasn’t my fault.
So recently I was involved in a car accident which caused me to end up having no car for a whole month now. The accident that happened wasn’t my fault  since the other vehicle turned left into me. I’ve tried to fight the insurance to pay 100% libality but they refuse to pay for it. They also have constantly harassed me and the other passenger that was with me at the time. I’ve also came to terms that they are doing this out of spite because of my rather young age. Which I believe is unfair since I’ve had years of experience of driving and I’ve never been into any other kinds of accidents before. And the other issue is since they refuse and my insurance states that “they are not obligated to do anything” I have no other options as a 19 year old who is struggling to pay bills and has no other kinds of money to do so. I have no one who is willing to help me out in my time of need. All I plead for is to pay for the expenses so I can finally have my car and go back to working and start depending on myself. I am trying to earn at least 4500 dollars to help at the most I would accept 3,000

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)