Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need to get back to work.
Hey everyone let me start by saying I'm a commercial fisherman in louisiana and I always have been due to being diagnosed with social phobia. I can't work a normal Job and it's been a struggle not being able to work around other people. Me and my fiance was riding in my car on the way back from work to sell the days catch and we heard a loud bang and seen smoke. We brought it to the mechanic and upon inspection he said my engine was blown. My car is a 1996 mercury grand marquis with over 150000 miles on it. Well without my car it's nearly impossible getting to work and we've fallin on tough times. I've filed for disability for the 2nd time now but it seems like they'll never approve me or even give me an answer.  I'm here asking for anyone that's fortunate enough to lend a hand so I can pay the down payment on a second hand truck in order to support my family again. The down payment is $2000 anything would be greatly appreciated. From my family to yours thanks in advance! My paypal link is paypal.me/keithpell