Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling mum
I found this site because I'm i a deparate situation and need help . Well I'm a single mum of 4 beautiful children and I'm struggling to live and pay my bills x 3 years ago I hd a full time job was a carer and i loved it but unfortunately I was rushed in to hospital to be told I had a tumour on my head after that my life fell apart my husband left and had another family I was in and out of hospital and raising 4 children on my own was hard still is there dad hasn't contacted us for the past two years he's such an awful man .anyway my situation at this point I'm in so much debt what I can't afford to pay I can barely afford to buy food or put warmth in my home haven't had a awarm home in over a month cause I just can't afford it I'm always running out of things food I barley eat just to save food for my children unfortunately I've had to claim benefits until I can find work but I'm struggling with child care and no one to look after my children as i have no family at all it's awful truly is i feel ashamed of myself I keep going to food banks to feed my kids but the food isn't very good for them all the money I get goes towards rent and bills and I'm left with 20 pounds a week to feed me and 4 children i really need help I've tried everything i can I had bailiffs come my home and they took my car they took my tvs and i feel such a bad mother I wish I could just replace there tvs we haven't had a television for weeks and it's so hard when u have twins boys who are 5 and want to watch if there anyone who could offer advice or support in my situation I would be so greatful god bless