Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Son wants to help widowed Mom
I am currently 20 years of age and reside with my mom, my parents divorced when I was young and both remarried. My step-father turned out to be an abusive alcoholic and passed away when I was 13. My biological father recently passed away from stage 4 glioblastoma last November after a year long battle which caused me to drop out of university and come home to help take care and spend time with him.

I am currently trying to deal with depression, anxiety, and PTSD from these life events so far. We live in rural Canada and decent work is extremely hard to find. My mother was always the one to support me financially growing up and provided for me all the necessities I own today (clothes, computer) while working at small office accounting jobs and battles depression, anxiety, and PTSD herself everyday.

I am in a few thousand dollars debt from my student loans although my mother is much deeper and she doesn't know I am posting this and probably wouldn't approve so I won't share her number..

It is stressful to find money for food and bills right now and I just want her to be able to relax and grieve as well as myself.

Any amount at all will help immensely.

paypal.me/NoahGavin