Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Girl Trying To Create A Future For Herself
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]My name is Jaslynn (Jazi) Joy Hedges. I am a 20 year old woman that comes from a broken, disfunctional family and a troubled past. I am trying to create a future for myself and my little (13 year old) sister who I raised from birth and take care of now. Our mother died of a heroin overdose when I was 13. I was adopted by my grandparents who neverfulled recovered from the loss of their daughter, making them distant. My father left my mother when I was born, and just recently came into my life when I was 18 by contacting me via Facebook. I have never had a stable home or been financially stable. All I want to do is be able to go back to school to get a degree that will help me get a good job to help fund and create a better life for me and my sister, Crystal. If I were able to go back to school , get a good job, and get a safe place for me and my sister  live, it would be a dream come true. I have been through a lot in my life. From being raised by a single mother who died when I was young, to being sexually assaulted when I was 16, to being homeless  for 2 years shortly after that, to losing my brother, uncle and best friend. People think that I would be hopeless or would have given up on life and God by now. But against all odds, I have managed to do the exact opposite. I have hope for my future and I refuse to give up and feel sorry for myself. I wish  I could do this by myself, but  know I can't, so I am asking for your help.[/color]