Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranded and Homeless 3000 miles from home
My name is Misty. Im from west virginia and my husband and i came out to Arizona to help his mother because her health is very bad. She has rectal cancer. We were only going to stay a few months, (my husband figured it would be one of the last times he had with her) so we get to Arizona only to see that his mother who is in her 60s is still using drugs, which she had supposedly quit using years ago. She started getting delusional and so my husband and i decided to go speak with her sister about possibly putting her in a nursing home. So while we're on our way to California his mother finds out what we were doing, and calls and reports the car stolen. (Its my husbands car but in her name for tax reasons) so legally its her car. So we get pulled over and put in jail!! Anyways, thwy took the car and now we are on the streets. We have nothing. No tent or anything. Just 2 aleeping bags. Its very hard being out here..believe it or not it gets very cold at night. So anyways our 4 kids our back in wv with my elderly grandmother who needs us home. We have no clue what to do. We found a camper for 3000. Its perfect..if anyone could hwlp with anything that would be amazing. Even a tent or anything to keep warm. God bless anyone who reads this. Thank your