Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need to get away
The past month has been hard on me. I ve been feeling depressed a lot... i dont really seem to enjoy any part of life ...i have hard time going to bed or even waking up the next morning...it feels like i hit a low point in my life...thats basically why i am here i didnt even know things like this existed...i have this friend that we talk almost everyday and is really cheerful and always tries to find the positive outcome out of anything...i ve talked about visiting but i dont have money for my stay or my tickets...i mean i ll obviously live to my friend since thats arranged but i cant afford going out or even ordering food or whatever...i basically want to take a vacation for 5 days to get my mind off of those things ..i wanna feel alive again and i feel that going to my friend is the only way... im in need of my airplane tickets basically so i can grab a plane and leave...it costs around 300 euros and some money that i have for staying there will hopefuly make me see the bright side of life..i understand its kinda ridiculus asking for that but i really feel i need it .
Thank you for your time reading this.