Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help paying for disabled little brothers surgery
Heart 
My little brother is in dire need of gastric surgery and we have no way of paying for it .My father works most days and my mother lost her job due to her having to care for her father who just passed away .My little brother, Kade, 10 years old was crying in extreme pain and we took him to the ER .He was examined and we were told he needs surgery ASAP. We are not able to pay for it as our credit is so bad and we have no money coming in. We don't have enough money to keep our lights on . I have 6 other siblings and you could imagine how hard it is to keep lights on, pay medical, food, mortgage payments, car payments, and all the other expenses life has, with only 1 income. This is my last place to turn .My brother loves games and when we have electricity we love to play Roblox. He is full of life and his ADD and autism doesn't hold him back one bit. I hope you can help and if you can't you must be in a pretty bad situation as well and I hope it gets better for you .Thanks to all who read or donate. God bless all.