Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate need of help PLEASE
Hello everyone, before i go on I would like to thank you for reading my post. The reason why I am here is because I am looking for any type of donations that will help me and my son. I do work fulltime to support my family. This month has started off ruff with my bank account being over draft by -635 from my rent they weren't suppose to take it out of my account, I've set up payment plan (my employer deducted more than they should of for my health insurance).  Left me with half a check not having enough for anything.  I did get paid today however due to my negative account I only have 111 left and that isn't enough for my bills, food, gas and diapers for my son. I am only asking for $150 dollars in donations i never asked for help in my life, but due to the rent and over draft issue it left me struggling. I won't be begging anymore this will help us get back on our feet, I will defiantly like to do the same and donate to anyone in desperate need of help.  Again thank you for helping us we really appreciate your time.

paypal.me/toledo777